SAPA – CAT CAT – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN
( 2 Days 3 Nights – By Train – Daily Tour )
Night 1: Ha Noi – Lao Cai ( Overnight on the train )
20:00 – 20:30: Tour guide come to pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Tran Quy Cap train station and catch the night train to Lao Cai.
Day 1: Cat Cat Village – Free Time to Explore Sapa (B, L, D)
Moring: Arrive in Lao Cai train station, get on bus transfer to Sapa town. After breakfast, you start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Back to Sapa for lunch and checkin
Afternoon: Free time to relax, visit Sapa town, take photos, buy souvenirs or visit Love Waterfall…Have dinner and overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 2: Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Hanoi (B, L)
Moring: After breakfast, checkout and start treking about 12km to visit Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority commute, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big-small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. You have lunch picnic in local restaurant
Afternoon: Free and easy, then have dinner at the hotel. It depends on your train departure.
17:00 – 17:30 Get on the bus to Lao Cai station for the night train to Hanoi.
Night 3: Hanoi ( Overnight on the train )
05h00: Arrive to Tran Quy Cap railway station . Tour end !
Price: Contact us for the best price
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– 01 night sleep in the Hotel Sapa
– Accommodation at hotel (2-3 persons/room)
– A bottle of water/person on the bus
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– English speaking local tour guide
– Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner ( B,L,D)
– Insurance, Visas, Train tickets
– Beverages, tax and Single room
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
– Above 1 m will be charged as adult tour price
– You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
– Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.