QLT_ TOUR: SAPA – CAT CAT – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – HAM RONG
( Daily tour: 3 Days 2 Nights by Open bus High-way )
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Ham Rong Mountian ( L, D)
06:45 – 07:00: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way. On the half way stop for short break in Yen Bai province 25 minutes.
13:00: Arrive in Sapa Town, check in hotel and have lunch.
14.00: You will explore Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. Here, you can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochian Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
19:00: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Free Time to Explore Sapa (B, L, D)
Moring: After breakfast, you start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Back to Sapa for lunch.
Afternoon: Free time to relax, visit Sapa town, take photos, buy souvenirs or visit Love Waterfall (Trip excluded). Have dinner. Overnight at Sapa.
Day 3 : Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Hanoi (B, L)
08:00: After breakfast, checkout and start treking about 12km to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big-small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. You have lunch picnic in local restaurant
13:30: The bus will pick you up at Ta Van come back to Sapa Town.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:00 – 21:30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends !
Price: Contact us for the best price
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– 02 night sleep in Hotel in Sapa
– Accommodation at hotel (2-3 persons/room)
– A bottle of water/person on the bus
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– English speaking local tour guide
– Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner ( B,L,D)
– Insurance, Visas, Single room
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
– Above 1 m will be charged as adult tour price
– You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
– Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.