SAPA – CAT CAT – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – HAM RONG – FANSIPAN
Daily tour: 3 days 4 nights (2 nights on the train, 2 nights at the hotel )
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
20:00 – 20:30: Tour guide come to pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Ha Noi train station and catch the night train to Lao Cai.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Lao Cai Sapa – Cat Cat
Moring: Arrive in Sa Pa at around 05:00 – 06:00 am. Pick up at Lao Cai train station to Sapa by minibus. After breakfast at hotel, going to visit Cat Cat village (Black H’mong tribes, waterfall). Afternoon: Back to Sapa, have lunch at local restaurant and check in hotel. You are free to discover the Sapa town by yourself in the afternoon.
Dinner at hotel around 18:00. In the evening, you are free to visit “Love Market” if you visit on Saturday. Then staying overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Ham Rong Park – Fansipan Moutiant (B, L, D)
Moring: You will explore Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. Here, you can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochian Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa. Have dinner and overnight at hotel in Sapa
Afternoon: Tranfer to Fansipan cable car station. Lying on an altitude of 3,143m above sea level, the peak of Fansipan is dubbed the “Roof of Indochina”. Sun, clouds, wind and mountain seem to consist of a harmonious and colorful chorus. Gazing down the fairy scenery at sunrise as well as sunset would always be an unbeatable experience for those who love nature.
19:00: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 3 : Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai (B, L,D)
08:00: After breakfast, checkout and start treking about 12km to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big-small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream. You have lunch picnic in local restaurant
13:30: The bus will pick you up at Ta Van come back to Sapa Town and free time
17:00 – 17:30: After dinner, it‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Lao Cai train station and catch the night train to Ha Noi.
Night 4: Lao Cai – Ha Noi
04:00 – 05:00: Arrive at Ha Noi train station. Tour ends !
Pls Contact us for the best price
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– 02 nights at hotel, 02 nights on the train
– Accommodation at hotel (2-3 persons/room)
– A bottle of water/person on the train
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– English speaking local tour guide
– Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner ( B,L,D)
– Train tickets + cable car ticket round-trip
– Insurance, Visas, Train tickets
– Beverages, tax and Single room
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Cable car ticket 700.000vnd/pax
– Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
– Above 1 m will be charged as adult tour price
– You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
– Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions. But still ensure all the attractions in the program
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.