on Aclass Stellar Cruise
Ha Long Aclass Stellar Cruise features traditional massage treatments, spacious sun deck and on-board library. Free wired internet is available in public areas.
The air-conditioned cabins on Ha Long Aclass Stellar Cruise are fitted with wooden furnishings, a minibar and windows that open out to sea views. Private bathrooms come with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
The 24-hour front desk is available to assist with laundry services and room service. Guests can take part in water activities such as kayaking, fishing and snorkelling.
Cruise will pick you up at Tuan Chau Pier, 15 minutes drive from Ha Long Market. The airport shuttle service is available at Hai Phong Domestic Airport, which is 75 km from the hotel.
Guests can sample a variety of local specialties as well as international dishes served on the boat. A selection of wines and cocktails is offered at the bar.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Surprising Cave – Titop Island (L,D)
07:30 – 08:30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pickup you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Ha Long Bay.
On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes.
12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink.
Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
Set sail as lunch is served. Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
14:00 Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
15:00 Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets.
Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
17:00 Heading back toward the sleeping area
18:00 Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party.
It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset.
19:00 An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
20:00 After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 2: Halong – Luon Cave – Kayaking – Hanoi ( B,L)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 Local breakfast is served with tea and coffee free
08:00 Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn).
Take your kayaking rowed by the locals to visit how beautiful of the cave
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi. On the half way stop for short break 25 minutes
16:30 – 17:00 Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends !
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
– All meals (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
– 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink, Tai chi, Sunset party, Fishing, Cooking
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Kayaking or Bamboo boat
– Shuttle bus (round trip)
– Internet wifi on dining room
– English speaking tour guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Beverages,tax and personal expenses
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
– Above 1 m will be charged as adult
– 2 adults allow 1 children free accompanied
– If 2nd child with parents charge as adults
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
– Person with disability: physical or sensory
– Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
– Person who is older than 80; Person who is overweight (>120kg)