QLT_ TOUR: HANOI – PERFUME PAGODA – FULL DAY
The Perfume Pagoda is one of the highlights of the Hanoi area and one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring following Tet, the Vietnamese New year, thousands Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and property they need the get them through the year.The pagoda itself is built into limestonec liffs and can only be reached by boat or on foot, as there are no roads in the area.
In the morning:
07:30 – 08:30 Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then start to visit Perfume Pagoda, on the half way stop for short break about 25 minutes.
10:30 Arrive area of Perfume Pagoda, you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor.
11:30 Visit Thien Tru Pagoda for resting and if you wish, Buddhist prayer. “Thien Tru” means a heaven kitchen, derived from the imagination of the locals in this region, of which the rock formations in this area look like chefs busily working in the kitchen.
12:30 Enjoy lunch in local restaurant with rustic dishes of the mountainous Northeastern Vietnam
In the afternoon:
13:30 You will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain ( cable car is not included )
16:00 Back to Yen wharf and return by bus to Hanoi.
18:00 – 18:30 Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends !
Price: contact us
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– A bottle of water/person on the bus.
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
– Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
– Meals: Have lunch in local restaurant
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not mentioned above
– Tip for ferryman, tour guide and driver
– 2 ways cable car ticket ( 7$/pax ~ 140.000đ/pax )
– Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
– Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)