QLT_ TOUR 02: HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC – FULL DAY
In the morning:
07:30 – 08:30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pickup you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Ninh Binh province. On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes.
11:00 Arrive at Hoa Lu, which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled up in the 10th century. Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time. After that visiting the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple. You experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated back 10th century. Then back to the bus and transfer to Tam Coc.
12:30 Have lunch buffet with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you
In the afternoon
13:30 Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai – Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a strange feeling.
15h:30 Boat returns to Tam Coc pier. And then we have 30 minutes for cycling ride along country lane.
16:00 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 20 minutes.
18:00 – 18:30 Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends !
Pls Contact us for the best price
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– A bottle of water/person on the bus
– Have lunch buffet Vietnamese traditional dishes
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not mentioned above
– Tip for ferryman tour guide and driver
– Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share with parents.
– Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)