QLT_TOUR 03: HANOI – BAI DINH – TRANG AN – FULL DAY
In the morning:
07:30 – 08:30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pickup you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Ninh Binh province. On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes.
11:00 Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12h30 Have lunch buffet with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you
In the afternoon:
14:00 Depart to visit Trang An eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh. Or you can choose to visit Kong Films, take a photo shoot at Aboriginal village one of the main scenes in Hollywood blockbuster movie “Kong Skull Island”
16:00 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 20 minutes
19:00 – 19:30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends !
Pls Contact us for the best price
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– A bottle of water/person on the bus
– Have lunch buffet Vietnamese traditional dishes
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not mentioned above
– Tip for ferryman tour guide and driver
– Electric car tranfer to Bai Dinh pagoda (3$/pax ~ 60.000đ)
– Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
– Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)